How To Get To ‘Paradise Found Florida’
The cottage is located on a secluded section of HWY A1A between Old Melbourne Beach and Sebastian Inlet. This is truly “Old Florida” and a slice of PARADISE.
Melbourne International Airport (MLB), multiple daily flights from Atlanta (ATL) on Delta and from Charlotte NC (CLT) on USAIR. Twice weekly flights from Niagra Falls (IAG) and Punta Gorda, FL (PGD) on Direct Air.
Paradise Found, our ocean front PARADISE in Melbourne Beach, FL is approximately 70 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Going South on I-95:
· Take Exit 183 and proceed east on Eau Gallie Blvd. for 8 miles
· Turn right (south) onto A1A. Proceed 5 miles
· Turn left (east) onto Ocean Avenue
· Follow the road to the right on to A1A and Proceed 7 miles to Paradise Found on your right
Going North on I-95:
· Take Exit 156 and proceed east on Fellsmere Rd CR 512 2.5 miles
· Turn right on to CR 510 and proceed 8.5 miles East
· Cross the river and turn left on HWY A1A N
· Cross Sebastian Bridge and Paradise is approximately 8 miles on the right.